Check- In (5mins)
As we talk about self advocacy you might start to think about relationships between ourselves and others. But before we dive into those external relationships it’s important to take stock of our own personal health. This activity is designed to have you stop and take inventory of yourself physically, emotionally and mentally.
Take a couple minutes to think about how you are feeling:
- Using Emojipedia or your drawing skills share an emoji to describe each how you’re feeling, physically, emotionally and mentally.
- If you’re working virtually Emojipedia is a great place to source emojis.
- To Access on a Mac Press and Hold Command + Control + Spacebar together
- To Access on Windows Press logo key + . (period)
- If you’re working in person, you can use sticky notes or paper and hand draw faces or emojis.
- No need to explain your emojis to the group